What NWA ATV RIDING CLUB offers
– Members receive access to club rides/camping areas and entitles you to compete or participate in any of the club sanctioned activities throughout the year: rides, camp outs, cookouts, rodeos, poker runs, races, and more.
– Purchase of NWA ATV RIDING CLUB apparel: caps, shirts, decals, etc. with one or more free during initial signup.
– Participate in club rides held monthly and frequent non club rides held other weekends as members decide.
– Attend club meetings held quarterly at the Rogers, Arkansas Public Library at 7:00 on the 2nd Monday in March, June, September, and December.
– NWA ATV RIDING CLUB is your organization, made up of ATV enthusiasts like yourself, to enjoy the sport of ATV riding.
Membership levels and pricing
Note: You can “try before you buy”. You are welcome to come ride with us a time or two before you make a decision to join. Helmets are required unless you are 18 or over and ride in a vehicle with roll bars and seat belts. If you do decide to join, we offer the following options:
1 – $25.00 yearly SINGLE MEMBERSHIP (18 and older) includes all club benefits and choice of official club t-shirt or hat at initial signup.
2 – $40.00 yearly FAMILY MEMBERSHIP (parents and children residing at the same address and younger than 18 years of age) includes all club benefits and choice of any 2 official club t-shirts or hats at initial signup.
3 – $60.00 yearly DEALER sponsor includes web link advertising on official club website and official dealer member plaque.By hitting the submit button I understand that:
1. All riders are required to wear a helmet, unless you are 18 years or over and ride in a vehicle with roll bars and seat belts, in which case it is optional.
2. Long pants, over the ankle boots and eye protection are recommended while riding but not required.
3. Drinking of alcoholic beverages or taking any kind of illegal substances while on any club ride/activities is grounds for immediate dismissal from the club.
4. All members and guests will be required to sign a one time waiver before riding.
5. You may pay your dues via check to our snail mail address, or bring it with you to a meeting or club ride. All club dues are prorated to the end of the year and renewable in January each year.
I understand that all membership benefits become effective upon receipt of my membership dues which are renewable each year. NWA ATV RIDING CLUB benefits may be changed at any time by the NWA ATV RIDING CLUB Board of Directors. I understand that NWA ATV RIDING CLUB cannot assume responsibility for any aspects of my safety or that of my family. If I participate in any sanctioned meet or ride, I do so voluntarily, assessing my own ability, the trails, course facilities, conditions and assume all risks therein. Additionally, I release and hold harmless NWA ATV RIDING CLUB, its officers or Board of Directors for any injury or loss to my person or property, or that of my family, which may result therein.
Club Photo Policies:
We may take photos or video of segments of rides, family events, and group events for use in our print and/or electronic promotional or educational materials. If you do not wish your likeness to be used in this way, please let us know at the beginning of the event.